WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady Branch #2318, located at 214 Eglin Parkway NE Suite 2, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547 is currently hiring a Laundry Attendant.
Do you find happiness in the aroma of freshly washed laundry? PeopleReady is currently seeking Laundry Attendants with a real passion for cleaning and hospitality. As a Laundry Attendant, you would operate a business laundry facility, often a hotel or other hospitality venue, to make sure there is an adequate supply of linen available. It is not unusual for Laundry Attendant to sometimes be asked to look after guests’ personal requests as well or to help out with the setup of events. Does this seem to be the right role for you? If so, you are encouraged to apply using the link above.
Receiving and marking articles for laundry or dry-cleaning with identifying code numbers or names
- Sorting, washing, drying, and folding/hanging articles per customer/supervisor instructions
- Cleaning machine filters and requesting maintenance when appropriate
Qualifications & Experience
- Previous experience in laundry, dry-cleaning, or housekeeping preferred.
- General knowledge of laundering products and able to work frequently with cleaning chemicals.
- Strong work ethic and a focus on continual improvement.
- Able to lift up to 30 pounds and frequently reach, bend, carry, and balance items.
To begin your journey, go to
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.