WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady, Branch #7261, located at 212 S. Main St., Rice Lake, WI, 58203 is currently hiring a Stocker / Unloader / Loader
Seeking available workers to help unload lumber and other building materials from trucks and relocate them as directed by site supervisor.
- Employees will carefully and safely help to load and unload trucks and move the materials to a designated area.
- Employee will work as part of a team to move heavy loads.
- Employee will follow all instructions given by the site supervisor.
Qualifications & Experience
- Must be able to carry heavy loads of 50 lbs or more on a repetitive basis.
- Must be able to follow instructions.
- Must have safety awareness and knowledge of construction site safety rules.
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to https://jobs.peopleready.com/jobs/PR-1200655/Stocker-Unloader-Loader-
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.