WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady Branch located at Fairfield, Maine, is currently hiring a Solar Panel Installer / Electrical Helper
Solar Panel Installers, also known as PV (photovoltaic) Installers, assemble, install, or maintain solar systems on roofs or other structures in compliance with site assessments and schematics. They are the key to the operations of sustainable energy units in residential and commercial areas. One of the most significant aspects of the position is the crafting and planning of the project site. Most solar panel installations are done outdoors, but Installers sometimes work in attics and crawl spaces to connect panels to the electric grid. As an Installer, you will also travel to numerous jobsites for your work. If this position sounds like a dream that is too good to be true, we would love for you to apply at the link above.
- Assist the Lead Installer/Project Manager
- Assist with project loading to ensure all necessary materials and tools arrive on the job site.
- Assist with overall crew and job site safety.
- Help maintain tools and trucks in excellent condition.
- Assist with general site preparation and clean up.
- Critical Skills/Expectations:
- Effectively coordinate and communicate with others.
- Must be able to comfortably lift 40 lbs, climb ladders, and in crawl spaces in varying hot and cold temperatures.
- Familiarity with hand tools and basic construction techniques.
To begin your journey, go to : https://jobs.peopleready.com/jobs/PR-1198202/Solar-Panel-Installer-Electrical-Helper
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.