The Bair Foundation, a leading treatment foster care agency, is in search of candidates for a THERAPIST in our Albuquerque, NM office.
**FULL TIME or PART TIME available**
We are looking for individuals with knowledge and passion for working with at-risk youth and families.
Full Time benefits:
- Over 3 weeks PTO within 1st year
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Scheduling
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Training and Education Assistance
- 12 Paid Holidays
- 401K Traditional and ROTH
To provide individual and family therapeutic services. This can include:
- Clearly, document all therapeutic contact
- Supervision bimonthly
- Participates in the treatment planning process
- Provide on-going training to foster families
- Ensures the diagnosis for each child is accurate and addressed in treatment documents
- Complete initial assessments and all documentation for each caseload assigned
- Participate in pre-service training
- Master’s Degree in social work, clinical or developmental psychology.
- Preferred experience in clinical practice with children, adolescents, and families.
- LMSW, LISW, LMFT, LPCC, LCSW or LMHC or under supervision required in New Mexico.
Apply online www.bair.org/careers