WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady Branch # 1244, located at 2402 W. Congress St., Lafayette, LA, 70506 is currently hiring a NIGHT WAREHOUSE POSITIONS.
The Night Warehouse position is responsible for accurately picking wine products for our customers using a voice picking system.
- Pull and prepare items for shipment or replenishment and/or perform all picking duties in a timely and efficient manner.
- Hand-load product onto power conveyor in a safe, timely and efficient manner.
- Inspect and ensure that product being loaded for shipping meets the customers receiving requirements and will transport safely.
- Use power equipment to restock product to rack, module and bulk locations.
- Load, unload, move, stack, store and stage products using a forklift, slip sheet machine, order picker, or other power equipment.
- The use of an order picker will require activity of heights up to 25.
- Maintain an organized and clean work environment.
- Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse and product.
- Actively support & participate in all warehouse safety and safety committee requests.
- Perform any and all other warehouse functions when requested by management.
- 1-2 Years of experience and HS / GED education are Required.
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to https://www.peopleready.com/welcome?branch=1244&req=8371BR
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.