WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady Branch # 1765, 934 State st, Schenectady, NY, USA, is currently hiring a Recycling Associate
Are you passionate about pitching in to improve our planet? Are you a self-starter who takes initiative to make a positive change? PeopleReady is looking to add Recycling Associates in a fast-growing industry. Recycling can be accomplished in expected ways, such as using recycled paper as packaging material, or in unexpected ways, like using glass to make artificial turf. Recycling helps conserve limited resources, and it has other environmental benefits as well. As a Recycling Associate, you will work along conveyor belts, and as waste materials come down, you would pull out any items that cannot be recycled. You will sometimes work as a quality control inspector and remove unwanted materials from a single stream. Does this position sound like a solid fit? Then we would love to have you apply by clicking the link above.
- Sorting and cleaning materials into appropriate containers for recycling
- Cleaning recycling yard equipment and maintaining recycling collection equipment
- Removing chemicals from discarded appliances
- Depositing recoverable materials into chutes or placing materials on conveyor belts
- Operating balers to compress recyclable materials into bundles or bales
- Operating machines to load items onto trucks for shipping to other recycled materials processing facilities
- Prior experience in recycling yard preferred
- Able to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds, and reach, bend, push, pull, and climb
- Flexibility to work in all weather conditions
- Able to remain in a stationary position for up to 10 hours
To begin your journey, go to : https://jobs.peopleready.com/jobs/PR-1195833/Recycling-Associate
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.