WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady, located at Anaheim, CA is currently hiring a Forklift Operator
FULL TIME TEMP TO PERM
Forklift Operators are responsible for transporting shipments and/or equipment in warehouse environments. Handling shipping orders, customer orders, or requisitions for items to be moved or prepared for distribution.
- Background check required
- Will be driving a forklift in shipping / receiving also loading and unloading
- Pick, wrap and stage orders to be shipped
- By hand as well as palletizing and various warehouse duties.
- Tile company , will be doing heavy lifting up to 50lbs
- Loading and unloading goods from trucks
- Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility
- Stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions
- Checking loads are secure
- Stacking empty pallets
- Use RF scanning equipment to track inventory
- Forklift certified preferred, but experience necessary
- Prior experience driving a forklift (sit down, stand-up, reach lift, etc.)
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Discernment for safety
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to https://jobs.peopleready.com/jobs/PR-1200652/Forklift-Operator
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.