WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady, located at Mount Pleasant, PA 15666 is currently hiring a Machine Operator
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS WITH A GROWING COMPANY IN YOUR AREA
As a Machine Operator, you would work on one (or several) machines in order to optimize production. Operators will make sure that the machines are working safely. Does this position sound like something you are passionate about?
- Making boxes out of 2x4s and Inspecting glass to make sure no imprecations.
- Also will be standing on your feet for at least 12 hours.
- There will be bending. twisting, and lifting involved as well.
- Setting up and operating machines needed to build products based on work orders and supervisor's instructions
- Inspecting products for defects and machines for malfunctions
- Maintain a safe and clean work space
- Follow established safety rules and GMPs
- Manufacturing production machinery experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to multitask, show flexibility, and have great attention to detail
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to https://jobs.peopleready.com/jobs/PR-1200654/Machine-Operator
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.