WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Hudson, WI, 54016 is currently hiring a Production Machine Operator.
A production machine operator is responsible for executing production schedules at rated throughput to meet quality, safety, cost, and delivery standards.
- Operate, maintain, and troubleshoot production machinery safely and securely as needed to achieve a high standard of performance
- Properly handle ingredients used in production as needed, including staging, measuring, and mixing
- Complete all necessary paperwork to company standards
- Adhere to all cleaning procedures in production area
- Take actions necessary to resolve food safety and quality deficiencies
- Maintain safe working conditions
- Preserve the integrity of the environmental health and safety regulations
- Participate in mandatory training program requirements
- Comply with all food safety requirements, training, policies, and procedures
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Knowledge of production procedures preferred
- 1+ years of production experience in food manufacturing desired
- Machine operator experience desired Basic analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with peers and leadership
- Ability to work cross-functionally, convey equipment issues, and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to think quickly and handle frequent change
- Detail oriented with the ability to organize and multitask Self-motivated, goal oriented, quality driven, and capable of working independently with little supervision
- Willingness to work various shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays based on business need
To begin your journey, go to :
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.