The Bair Foundation, a leading treatment foster care agency, is in search of candidates for a LICENSED SOCIAL SERVICE WORKER in our Kent, OH office.
THIS POSITION OFFERS A $1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!
FULL-TIME - SALARY - BENEFITS
17 Days of PTO
12 PAID Holidays
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Training and Education Assistance
401K Traditional and ROTH
- Monitor the progress of children in the foster/kinship home setting and monitoring compliance of the foster/kinship home and the safety of the child(ren).
- Provide direct supervision to assigned foster/kinship families, including but not limited to coaching, training, follow up and accountability in accordance to The Together Facing The Challenge (foster/kinship parent training) structured home visit requirements.
- Ensure accurate and timely documentation in The Bair Foundation’s electronic documentation system.
- Apply advanced child welfare knowledge to develop Individualized Services Plan (ISP) to establish the appropriate services to be provided for each child on caseload and to assure compliance with state regulations.
- Assist service team members and the child in accomplishing service plan goals and ensuring progress towards goals are documented.
- Will cover "on-call", when assigned, which includes responding to emergency situations after hours and making decisions on what the problem is and the best way to remedy the situation. This may require going to the location to assist in the problem resolution.
Bachelor’s Degree or Master's Degree in Social Work or related field required.
One year of experience working with at-risk youth required. Must be a Licensed Social Worker (LSW) in Ohio.
Apply online www.Bair.org/careers or call 888-400-5989