Customer Service Representative - Travel
Welcome to the Travel Corporation. With over 10,000 employees across 35 offices across the world and over 70 years of experience, we aim to spread the love of travel. Our philosophy is simple: To create enriching experiences for our travelers by combining exceptional service and memorable holidays.
We are seeking Customer Service Representatives for Trafalgar Tours where you will begin your career in travel.
This role involves:
- Sales: You will answer incoming calls and match our product with customer needs. You will maximize opportunities to up-sell and participate in call center initiatives for increased sales.
- Exploration: You will develop a quest for knowledge to understand the brand you represent.
- Problem Resolution: You will identify, research, and resolve issues to customer satisfaction.
- Collaboration: You will partner with your manager and teammates to meet your individual goals and contribute to the overall sales goals for the brand.
- Taking initiative: You will be proactive in generating business by following up on incoming leads from our sales and marketing campaigns.
- Nurturing: You will build, develop and cultivate relationships with repeat clients, travel partners and colleagues.
- Curious: To sell and learn about all parts of the world.
Customer service oriented: You have a desire to anticipate, recognize, and exceed customer needs.
Attentive to details: Is providing quality is important to you? You know that being accurate and thorough contributes to positive customer experiences.
- < > You have an infectiously positive personality.
Balanced: You have the ability to maintain focus while prioritizing a multitude of tasks.
Tech savvy: You welcome the challenge of learning new software programs.
- A top performer: You have high standards and hold yourself accountable for your work.
- A High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- One or more years of Customer Service and/or Sales experience (previous call center and/or travel experience preferred)
- Microsoft Office knowledge including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- The ability to retain and organize large volumes of changing information
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Availability to work overtime as required
- Availability to work any shift during business hours including evenings and weekends
- Availability to work Canadian Holidays
- Supportive, fun and friendly team environment
- Competitive Wages
- Volunteer Days (two per year)
- Professional development for all employees
- On-going training program for all staff
- Opportunity to learn all aspects of the travel industry
- Opportunity for full time benefits
- Excellent travel discounts for employees, friends and family members