WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Orlando, Florida, 32839 is currently hiring a General Production Baker
We are now hiringGeneral Production Baker to join our team.
Note - Pay Rate for this Job is $10.25/Hour
- Performing any combination of hands on scratch or mass processing baked goods:
- Reads production schedule or receives instructions regarding daily expectations, requirements or specifications
- Meet daily labor and waste goals as planned and driven by management
- Responsible for learning and maintaining customer standards for product specs and acceptable quality
- Must follow GMP's, and audit/food safety requirements and guidelines; properly fill out documentation and QCQA records that measure daily performance and completion details
- Maintaining clean and sanitary work station
- Reporting any product deficiencies, food or safety concerns to supervisor/manager
- Complete training for facility GMP's (allergen protocol, contamination, etc.)
- Observing products across multiple stages, to include; ensure proper weights, baking, topping quantity/distribution, cooling timeline and packaging placement, count, label accuracy and finished good quantities stored properly.
- Responsible for independent station work and team work to complete orders properly
- Be able to lift 50 lbs. throughout the day
- Be able to stand for long hours
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Be a quick learner
- Be a team player
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to:
Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Youtube
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.