Sufficient formal education to enable the performance of daily tasks with the understanding of what is involved. Personality attuned to the requirements of meeting needs of the infirm and aged. Previous experience helpful, but not essential. Full-time Facility attendant must be at least 18 years old or a high school graduate.
Duties & Responsibilities:
•Ensure the safety and well-being of all Residents at all times. In emergency situations, call ambulance or fire department as needed.
•Assist residents as required and as directed by the Owner in bathing, grooming, dressing, etc. Always promote the maximum amount of independence from all Residents at all times. Encourage them to do as much as possible for themselves.
• Cook and serve meals. Follow menu as posted. Always ensure that cold foods are served cold and hot foods are served hot.
•Clean Residents’ room and do laundry per schedule.
• Keep all living areas, bathrooms, kitchen, and dining areas clean at all times.
• Supervise resident’s medication. Ensure that residents receive their proper medication at the proper time.
• Receive massages and relay these to the manager in a timely manner.
• Keep manager update on any changes in the status of the Residents’ emotional physical, or psychological state.
• Refer questions or complaints on the Home to the manager.
• Be instructed in six hours of continuing education annully.
• Other job duties as assigned by the Manager.