WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Austin, Texas, 78746 is currently hiring a Box Truck Driver
As aBox Truck Driver you will transport products to locations throughoutAustin Area.This is a position with a very stable company.
Note - Pay Rate for this Job is $13/ Hour
Will be driving a box truck to local business' and collecting compost for recycle.
- Directing driver when pulling out in traffic and backing up, and directing incoming vehicles to dumping area at solid waste disposal facilities
- Knowledge of standardized work routines used for manual tasks and operation of collection vehicles in solid waste operations
- Checking operating and safety conditions of vehicles, performing minor servicing, and reporting needed repairs or servicing
- Assisting driver with various tasks during waste runs
- Must have Class A Commercial license.
- Deep knowledge of work routines and procedures in collecting solid waste materials for disposal, reuse, and recycling
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds, and able to carry, reach, bend, push, pull, and climb
- Flexibility to work in all weather conditions
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to:
Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Youtube
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.