WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Longwood, Florida, 32750 is currently hiring a Precast Concrete -Travel Crew
We are looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals with at least 1 year of precast concrete related experience to join our team! MUST BE LOCAL TO THE STATE OF FLORIDA
This is a full time, temp-to-hire opportunity requiring the ability to travel to job sites and assist the Travel Crew in erecting buildings or parking garages.
These positions sometimes require you to stay overnight for 3 or 4 days at a time.
Plenty of overtime!! Paid Mileage and Per Diem!!
MUST BE NICOTINE FREE!!
Note - Pay Rate for this Job is $16/Hour - $18/Hour
- Patchers removes rough or defective spots from concrete surfaces, and patches holes with fresh concrete or epoxy compound; Molds expansion joints and edges; Produces rough concrete surface with broom; Breaks up and repairs old concrete surfaces
- Utility workers assist the Setters and Welders with bracing, shimming, elevating and securing precast concrete pieces into the final structure.
- Riggers attach the pieces to the crane and deliver them to the approximate final location within the finished structure.
- Setters place the piece into the final location within the structure and verify the elevation, level, plum and location of the piece to ensure it fits correctly into the final structure.
- Welders secure the pieces into place within the final structure.
- All positions require the ability to read a tape measure, work from certain heights, 1 year of previous precast concrete related experience and the ability to use hand and power tools and travel for 3-4 days per week.
- Must be able to pass a 10 year criminal background check
- Must be able to pass a 5-panel drug test
- ONLY CANDIDATES WHO CAN TRAVEL WILL BE CONSIDERED!
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to:
Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Youtube
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.