WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Orlando, Florida, 32839 is currently hiring a Mixer Operator
We currently have immediate openings for an Mixer Operator.
Note - Pay Rate for this Job is $15.18/Hour.
- Inspect equipment daily to ensure cleanliness
- Operate equipment in a safe manner at all times
- Must be able to follow the batch formula, in accordance to proper scaling of ingredients, following proper mixing and padding instructions
- Proper recording of lot codes and temperatures when needed
- Ability to identify out of code perishable ingredients such as eggs, milk, and sour cream
- Ensure all fillings and supplies are ready for production personnel, for efficient start-up
- Check product for proper size and weight
- Perform basic repairs as needed
- Ability to read and speak English;
- Ability to stand consistently for an 8 hour shift; and
- Physically must be able to lift at or above the waist at a maximum of 50 lbs consistently.
Qualifications & Experience
- Additional skills listed would be a plus:
- Previous experience in a food manufacturing environment;
- Previous experience with automated machinery
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to:
Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Youtube
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.