WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Cokato, Minnesota, 55321 is currently hiring a Production Operator
We are hiring for Production Operator. Multiple positions open for 1st shift, Monday - Thursday 6a - 4:30pm. Long term/temp to hire.
- Read, decipher, and fill work orders as required by the production floor plus completing paperwork.
- Cross train on equipment as required. Know and follow all safety guidelines and safe housekeeping practices.
- Evaluate processes in place and suggest improvements where appropriate.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while demonstrating flexibility, commitment to teamwork, and a willingness to change assignments and work overtime to meet customer needs
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to read prints, work orders, and tape measure
- Ability to manage heavy and light volume workloads to meet critical business needs
- Good attendance
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to:
Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Youtube
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.