9803 93 Ave Unit A
Fort St. John, BC
35 hours per Week
Starts as soon as possible
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- 1 year to less than 2 years
- Barbershop or hairstyling salon/studio
- Establish or implement policies and procedures for staff
- Plan and control budget and inventory
- Hire, train and supervise staff
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply