1. The ground staff are responsible for passenger service duties, which include the manning of check-in counters for departing passengers, as well as arrival and departure gates.
2. To ensure passenger comfort, the ground crew is responsible for all cabin services.
3. Passenger service agents are hired by airlines to attend to customers before, after, or between flights.
4. Answering questions and assisting passengers with various needs.
5. Taking reservations.
6. Issuing tickets.
7. Verifying passenger identification & printing boarding passes.
8. Helping travelers to check in their baggage at ticket counters.
9. Ensuring the delivery of baggage.
10. Conducting security screenings of passengers and their baggage may be required as well.
Eligibility criteria :-
Qualification : min 12th pass & above.
Age : 18 to 30 years.
Gender : male & female both can apply.
Skill : Good hospitality skill.
Salary : 15000 to 25000 per month.
Duty hours : 8 hrs.
For more info call Baesha