WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Detroit Lakes, Minnesota, 56501 is currently hiring a Customer Service Representative
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated Customer Service Representative who will be responsible for providing superior service to our customers by providing product and service information. This position assists with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancellations and other queries. The candidate must have experience in handling large accounts.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions, suggesting information and products or services.
- Process orders, make changes or cancel orders by following order entry procedures.
- Initiate callbacks to and follow up with customers in the event of backorders and other unexpected changes or delays.
- Active collaboration with multiple facilities/departments and purpose partners to satisfy customer needs.
- Document and communicate customer feedback including complaints to management.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email or mail.
- Attend product and customer related meetings as required.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting information and analyzing customer needs.
- Accurately price orders using computer system, special promos or job quotes as applicable.
- Attendance at work during the regularly scheduled shift is an essential duty. This includes, but is not limited to the ability to be present at work, arrive on time and be at the work station ready for work at the start of the shift.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in experience.
- Knowledge of residential and commercial construction and specification processes a plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of computers including Microsoft Excel, Word and Dynamics. Experience with Power Point.
- Must have strong communication and customer service skills. Need to be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and written, while assisting customers over the phone, email and in person.
- Ability to interact at a high level of professionalism with others; including co-workers, vendors and customers.
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to:
Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Youtube
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.