WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady Branch # 1823, located at 48 Franklin St., Framingham MA 01702 is currently hiring a Machine Operator.
As a Machine Operator, you would work on one (or several) machines in order to optimize production. Operators will make sure that the machines are working safely and effectively as well as conduct maintenance checks on them throughout the shift. Does this position sound like something you are passionate about?
- Setting up and operating machines needed to build products based on blueprints, work orders, and supervisor's instructions
- Inspecting products for defects and machines for malfunctions
- Installing, aligning, and locking specified punches, cutting blades, or other fixtures using computers to program product dimensions
- Displaying your analytical skills and a problem solver's mentality
- Manufacturing production machinery experience preferred
- Knowledge of basic math skills
- Ability to multitask, show flexibility, and have great attention to detail
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to :
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.