Thriftlodge Port Hastings in Nova Scotia is looking for a competent Hotel Clerk Supervisor.
Completion of secondary school is required.
At least one year of experience in the related field is required
English skills are required.
Wage: C$ 17.00 / hour
Working hours: 40 hours working / week (full-time and permanent)
Benefit: 10 days of paid vacation per year or 4% for vacation pay
Work Location: 20 Old Victoria Rd, Port Hastings, NS B9A 1L2
· Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of front desk clerks and service clerks
· Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities of clerks
· Resolve work-related problems such as customers’ complaints and issues
· Supervise and train all service clerks
· Ensure smooth operation of hotel services
· Perform the duties as front desk clerk and/or service clerk if needed
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested. We appreciate all the interests, but only selected applicants will be contacted for an interview.
THRIFTLODGE PORT HASTINGS
20 Old Victoria Rd, Port Hastings, NS B9A 1L2