horizon land surveys is looking for a Human resources officer(NOC 12101)
Duties and Responsibilities as a Human resources officer(NOC 12101) ,but not limited
- Determine current and anticipated hiring needs based on Horizon Land Surveys' specific needs. Prepare and publish job notices and advertisements, and collect and screen applications.
- Clearly explain to applicants the job requirements and terms and conditions of employment at Horizon Land Surveys.
- Actively recruit graduates from colleges, universities and other educational institutions to ensure the most suitable talent is brought in.
- Coordinate and participate in the selection and evaluation process to ensure the best candidates are selected. Candidates are then informed of the results of the selection and job offers are prepared.
- Provide advice to management and employees regarding recruitment policies and procedures. At the same time, organize and handle employee consultation and complaints procedures.
- Determine the benefits and rights of employees based on their specific circumstances, and arrange relevant training for them to ensure their career development.
- Manage and follow up on occupational health and safety (OHS) related documents to ensure that all Horizon Land Surveys employees can work in a healthy and safe environment.
- Oversee the execution of archives and records management efforts to ensure that all recruiting and employee-related documents and records are current and accurate..
1 year to less than 2 years