Position: Head Cashier
-Work Hours: 7~8 Hours per day or 35 ~40 hours per week (Full-time), Permanent
-Wage: $20.00 ~22.00 per hour (depending on experience)
-Benefit: 10 days paid vacation per year
- Ensures that cash staff comply with store policies and operating procedures.
- Resolves customer complaints ensuring exceptional customer service.
- Maintains and controls cash registers
- Operate cash register; Process money, cheques and credit/debit card payments
- Calculate daily/shift payments received and reconcile with total sales
-Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
-Hire and Train new staff
-Experience: Minimum 2 years of related experience.
-Language: English is required
-Education: Completion of Secondary School
Job Application Submission:
-By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
-By Mail : 1820299 Alberta Ltd. dba Calgary Treehouse indoor playground
3337 34 AV NE Calgary AB, T1Y 6H2