WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Hesperia, California, 92345 is currently hiring a Salvage Yard Worker
Assisting In Tire Dismount, Removing And Cleaning Auto Parts, General Site Clean Up And Trash Take Out - May Be Workng In The Front Doing Sales/Cashiering And Handling Customers,Cash And Issues.
Note - Pay Rate for this Job is $14.00/Hour
- Complete work orders daily
- Assist members with jump starting cars
- Escort customers
- Drive vehicles in and out of facility
- Clean, vacuum and wash vehicles according to criteria
- Shrink wrap vehicle for storage
- Secure personal documents according to criteria
- Maintain a clean yard
- Maintain spill response
- Maintain neat, organized building/shop
- Maintain a safe working environment according to criteria
- Performs other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Experience
- Must have basic car part knowledge. Pass A Background And Drug Test.
- Must be ok working on Weekends And Holidays. Bilingual Preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Mechanical skills preferred
- Proficient verbal and written skills
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to follow direction with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Positive attitude/High Integrity
- Ability to differentiate color
- Occasional overtime as needed
- Driver's license preferred
- Bilingual Preferred
- Other duties as assisted
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to:
Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Youtube
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.