WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady Branch # 1304, located at 2600 Millwood Ave., Columbia SC 29205 is currently hiring a Auto Auction Driver
Are you passionate about cars? Do you love the thought of sitting in the driver's seat of different cars every single day? PeopleReady is looking for Auto Auction Drivers to work at a client's auction house and garage. As an Auto Auction Driver, you would have the responsibility of transporting and parking vehicles in a parking lot or garage at an auto auction site. This type of position rarely lasts long before it is filled. Does this sound like a dream job? Then you should feel encouraged to apply by clicking the link above.
- Parking and retrieving automobiles for customers in parking lots or storage garages
- Using the system designated by the auction house to help customers locate their vehicles
- Keeping parking areas clean and orderly so space is used fully
- Washing, vacuuming, extracting, and buffing vehicles
- Patrolling parking areas to prevent vehicle damage and vehicle or property thefts
- Inspecting vehicles for damage
- Valid driver's license
- Able to drive manual and automatic transmission vehicles
- Some Auto Auction Driver assignments have additional screening requirements, such as an MVR check
- Strong communication skills
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to :
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.