WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Schenectady, New York, 12307 is currently hiring a Secret shopper
You will be a secret shopper going to various gas stations, markets, convenient stores attempting to purchase 18+ items to see if you are asked for ID to verify age. This job happens the beginning of every month
Pay rate $16hr per order $30 per mile 50cents
Shift Timing - 1st Shift (Day), 2nd Shift (Evening), 3rd Shift and Weekends
- The purpose of this is to monitor the store employees, seeing if they ask for the customer's ID prior to quoting a price.
- If the ID is requested, the employee receives a Green Card. If not, a Red Card is given.
- If a store has an age-verification device, we monitor if the store employees use the device.
- We partake in regular visits to ensure proper use of the Point-of-Sale (POS) system and age-verification devices.
- After the visit, an email report is sent to the store's management.
- Visit results are archived in our password-protected reporting website.
- View sample reports.
- This job is a secret shopper must be able to have own transportation
- Candidates must be 21-25 years of age to be able to complete this job.
- Candidates must have a vehicle in order to complete routes assigned.
- Will be going store to store trying to purchase alcohol and tobacco products with out being id for underage.
- must finish Bars onboarding video
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to:
Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Youtube
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.