WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady Branch # 1765, located at 934 State St., Schenectady NY 12307 is currently hiring a Warehouse Worker.
- Sets the tone by always promoting professional teamwork, a high standard for work ethic and integrity.
- Keeps Safety at the forefront of team's thinking and approach to work. ·
- Communicates and ensures all safety procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Follows warehouse instruction in building loads.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Dealing with Complexity,
- Time Management,
- Process Improvement,
- Safety Management,
- Forklift Operation,
- Inventory Control, Lifting.
- Assists to maintain a safe, well organized, FIFO (first in, first out) controlled warehouse per Precis Best Practice.
- Assists in maintaining inventory by identifying materials/supplies and placing them on designated shipments in accordance with delivery note.
- Ensure delivery notes are accurately filled out and returned to shipping coordinator. · Responsible for inspecting all materials to ensure items are in acceptable condition to ship to the customer.
- Be a reliable member of the team, always identifying and professionally communicating ways to improve the work environment.
- Manage company's risks and liabilities by performing reliable problem-solving skills.
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to :
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.