WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, People Ready is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The People Ready Branch # 1765, Schenectady, NY, USA is currently hiring a Staffing Specialist
The Staffing Specialist is responsible for providing support to the Branch Manager by assisting with daily operations for a location. This position advocates for the customer and associate experience. It also works on the process of generating sales, setting appointments, meeting with new and existing customers, and overseeing their accounts with service excellence. This position assists new associates with the employment process and assesses candidate strengths and skills to facilitate a great match for the assignment. Do you want to be a high-energy star at one of the best staffing companies, putting people to work as a Staffing Specialist?
- You can solve any problem
- You love to win and determination and self-discipline have taken you far
- You're a true self starter. There are no slow days in this fast paced, high-demand position
- Your “multi-tasking” skills will be put to the test as you juggle multiple requests and regularly face unexpected challenges that don't have easy answers
- You're someone who can take a few deep breaths and shake it off when emotions get high
- If you're more reactive, or tend to take things personally, you're not going to find happiness in this job
- Even if you've had limited experience, you're willing to learn how to look someone in the eye and have honest, transparent and courageous conversations
- Your aptitude for influencing even the most stubborn people with your delicate powers of persuasion will come in handy!
- You need to be someone who thrives in a fast-changing environment. When there's a problem, you don't just have one solution, you come up with three!
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3 years customer service experience and/or recent education or military experience
- 1+ years of appointment setting, retail sales, B2B sales, telemarketing, payroll, operational process experience also works
- Fast-paced, customer focused job skills recognized
- High school diploma or GED required but more education is great
- Must have valid driver's license and a car that can be used for work
To begin your journey, go to: https://jobs.peopleready.com/jobs/PR-1200603/Staffing-Specialist
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs, so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
People Ready is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.