WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady, located at Coulterville, IL is currently hiring a Solar Panel Installer
The Construction Laborer / Solar Installer will perform basic and semi skilled labor tasks during the construction of large, utility scale solar power projects. Different phases include: post staging and layout, post installation, quality control and remediation, racking system component staging and assembly, solar panel installation and connections. The work being done is 100% outdoors, projects span multiple months, offers lots of hours while giving an opportunity to learn valuable skills in construction as well as being an important part in the development of Renewable Energy Sources for local communities. Entry Level Construction Labor positions start at $16.00 p/hour Solar Laborer Experience positions start at $18.00 p/hour Prefer applicants within 80 miles of the project location Phone (480) 491-7059
- Measuring, cutting, assembling, and bolting structural framing and solar modules
- Connecting installed solar panels to existing electrical systems and checking electrical installation for proper wiring, polarity, grounding, or integrity of terminations
- Organizing and maintaining system components
- Maintaining documentation of completed installations
- Applying weather sealing to array, building, or support mechanisms
- Completing labor-intensive work in various weather conditions Tools provided
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Ability to work outdoors in various weather conditions Have full range of mobility in upper and lower body
- Be able to work in various positions, including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling and squatting for extended periods of time
- Be able to lift, pull and push materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks
- Be able to lift 50 pounds of weight frequently throughout the assigned workday
- Minimum of 6 months experience with construction or heavy labor projects required.
- References to verify your professional skills and experience
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to https://jobs.peopleready.com/jobs/PR-1213766/Solar-Panel-Installer
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.