CAREGIVERS AT HOME IS HIRING AND OUR HOURS ARE FLEXIBLE!
Caregivers at Home, an award winning, non-medical in-home care assistance agency is hiring caregivers and CNAs to join our team! WE WANT TO PAY YOU! Make a difference in the lives elderly and disabled in your community! Due to the COVID-19 crisis, our work is more important than ever!
Experience preferred but not required, we will train.
We have openings in Cleveland, Ooltewah, Chattanooga, all of Polk County and all surrounding areas.
We offer the following benefits:
- Flexible Scheduling with PRN, part-time and full-time hours - work a little or work a lot!
- Paid training and ongoing development programs
- Recognition programs
- Employee referral programs
- Competitive hourly pay
- Paid travel time between clients
- Light housework, meal preparation, medication reminders, shopping and running errands, companionship and assistance with personal care services such as bathing, dressing and grooming.
- Primarily work in the client's place of residence.
- Shift times, days and activities vary with client needs.
- Reliable, caring, compassionate and mature caregiver, sincerely interested in improving the life of those we serve
- Travel is required. MUST HAVE VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE, RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION AND AUTO INSURANCE
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds
- Pass a drug screen and a nationwide criminal background check
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred
Give us a call if you have any questions at 423-503-4851! We can't wait to meet you!
You can apply at: https://cgathome.com/become-a-caregiver/