In Need of a Structural Engineer to complete an Inspection at a residential property. Requirements are as follows:
PURPOSE OF THIS INSPECTION: This is a foreclosed property and my client, the bank has identified there are issues that require a certified 3rd party to resolve in order to be brought up to local codes. You are to provide a certified OR licensed inspection report for the property listing your findings and an estimate to rectify the issues listed report must include pictures for all identified issues either uploaded severalty or embedded in the report. Estimate must be in word document and time frames are needed for completion.
ITEMS NEEDED FOR PAYMENT:
*******PLEASE COMPLETE STRUCTURAL INSPECTION AT THE PROPERTY*****
1. INSPECTION RESULTS/PHOTOS: The report with a detailed list of your findings/what needs to be done. The report should include photos of each issue and a street sign, a front view of the home and a house # photos to show you were at the correct property. IF THERE IS NO ISSUE: We still need a street sign, a front view of the home and a house # photos and comments stating there were no issues on a company letterhead. . Inspector is to assess the conditions of the entire property.
2. INSPECTION ESTIMATES: Please provide in a word document with your company letterhead, a list of issues that were identified to be resolved with photos of the issues, price and time frame for completion. If permits and final inspections are required to perform the work, include the associated costs in separate lines. The estimate is to include all items required to bring this house up to all local codes.
3. INSPECTORS CERTIFICATION & TAX ID: Please upload a copy of your certification or license and your tax ID# for taxing purposes.
4. **LAND SURVEYOURS**: Please identify property lines, structures, setbacks, driveways, walkways, road(s), right of way and easements.
5. INSPECTORS INVOICE: Please provide an invoice with mailing address for payment which will be issued in 24-48 hrs.
SUBMIT RESULTS BY UPAMS (SEE ABOVE INSTRUCTIONS): You can also email results to email@example.com but UPAMS is preferred. You can also download the app on your phone for onsite assistance and questions.
All invoice questions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org