WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Longwood, Florida, 32750 is currently hiring a Wood Flooring Installation Helper
Completing various tasks pertaining to hardwood flooring installation. Helper may be required to load/unload equipment off trucks, sand, edge, use power equipment and more. Job requires the ability to work while bent or kneeling throughout a large portion of the day. Lifting, pushing, and pulling up to 50+ lbs on a regular basis.
Note - Pay Rate for this Job is $11/Hour
- Working with installers to lay high end wood floors in residential settings, sanding, edging, cutting, operating power tools, etc., loading and unloading equipment from trucks, other duties as assigned
- Good work ethic
- Able to work with crew (team Player)
- Good safety culture
- Responsible for tools you are using
Qualifications & Experience
- Qualified individuals will have some background in manual labor and the ability work on floors the majority of the day.
- This is an excellent full time, temp-to perm opportunity to begin your career as an installer and beyond from the area's finest high-end flooring company!! Apply today!
- MVR check- MUST have a clean driving record
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to:
Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Youtube
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.