WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Longwood, Florida, 32750 is currently hiring a Production Worker
PeopleReady is seeking reliable and dedicated individuals to join the production team at a large manufacturer of aluminum covered walkways and awnings. This position is in the Winter Park area and offers full time hours plus lots of overtime! Qualified individuals will have some experience in manufacturing, warehouse, or production settings, the ability to lift up to 50+ lbs. consistently, pass a drug screen and background check, and be able to work Monday-Saturday every week. This is a great foot-in-the-door opportunity. Interview today, and start as soon as tomorrow!
Note - Pay Rate for this Job is $12/Hour
- Duties vary per position but may include drilling, grinding, and sanding aluminum parts, wiping, wrapping, packing, shipping, receiving, saw helper, and/or other tasks as assigned
- Most work is done inside, but must be ok with working outdoors all day when necessary. Especially when busy and working special projects
- Must be able to pass a 10-year criminal background check and a drug test.
- Must have attention to detail, and good hand-eye coordination
- Must be available to work every Saturday
- Reliability and responsibility are key. Excellent attendance is a MUST.
- Must carefully follow safety and quality procedures in a fast paced environment
- 10-year criminal background check
- 5 panel UDS
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to:
Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Youtube
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.