WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Longwood, Florida, 32750 is currently hiring a Machine Shop Assistant
Looking for mechanically inclined individual for a foot-in-the-door opportunity with a quality local business in Sanford that manufactures small electrical components including cable assemblies, coaxial cables, electromechanical assemblies, control panels and systems, and more.
Note - Pay Rate for this Job is $11/Hour
- Setting up and operating wire cutting machines
- Operating computerized equipment
- Maintaining clean work area
- Keeping track of work orders, machine output, and inventory
- Multiple other duties as assigned
- Must have basic computer skills, ruler reading down to 1/8”, and mechanical ability
- Must have attention to detail, and good hand-eye coordination
- Must get along well with others and be a focused and dedicated worker
- Must carefully follow safety and quality procedures in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to stand for long periods, and lift up to 50lbs
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to:
Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Youtube
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.