WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PropleReady Branch # 2223, located at 1400 B 305 McPhillips St. MB, Winnipeg
R3E 3H9 is currently hiring a Manufacturing
We are hiring a Manufacturing Associate to join our team! You will operate machinery and equipment, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Operate, maintain and clean manufacturing machinery and equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair any mechanical failures.
- Complete work orders and requests in a timely fashion.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance.
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures.
Qualifications & Experience
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing or other related fields.
- Familiarity with schematics and technical drawings.
- Familiarity with manufacturing machinery and equipment.
- Ability to handle physical workload.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Have Steel Toe Boots.
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to https://www.peopleready.com/welcome?branch=2223&req=123456
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.