WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Santa Fe Springs, California, 90670 is currently hiring a Maintenance Technician
The Maintenance Technician will work directly under our mechanics supervision and assist with tasks such as performing equipment repairs and preventive maintenance on production equipment.Schedule: Mon - Fri 7am to 3:30pm
Pay Rate for this Job is $19/Hour
Shift Timings - 1st Shift (Day)
- Performs repairs and installations on all plant production equipment.
- Completes preventive maintenance as assigned.
- Performs equipment inspections to ensure proper operation and safety.
- Communicates repair functions with production supervisors.
- Operates a forklift and/or pallet jack as needed to perform job functions.
- Knows and complies with all safety and quality policies and procedures.
- Clean-up as required including, but not limited to, sweeping, washing, painting, trash removal and pick-up.
- Minimum three years' high speed production experience preferred
- Familiarity with production machinery
- Able to read blueprints
- Possess strong computer and troubleshooting skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time
- Able to stoop, bend, and crouch, and to lift up to 50 pounds
A criminal background check may be required. Criminal convictions do not necessarily disqualify an applicant from consideration for a position. An individual assessment of an applicant's prior criminal convictions will be made before excluding an applicant from consideration.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance No. 184652. If you need more information, or wish to report violation of this ordinance, please contact the Department of Public Works (DAA), Bureau of Contract Administration.
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to:
Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Youtube
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.