AGO Industries Inc. is looking for full time Production Sewing Machine Operators for 500 Sovereign Rd. London, ON N6M 1A4 Canada. There are 17 positions available.
Main duties and responsibilities are as follows but not limited to:
- Assemble pieces of garments by matching patterns and dye lots
- Operate sewing machines to work primarily on industrial safety clothing
- Operate single, double or multi-needle serging, flat bed felling, banding and other sewing machines, to join sections of garments or other articles into finished products on a piece-work or production basis
- Operate stitching machines to sew leather parts together for leather garments, handbags, shoes and other leather articles
- Operate serging machines to sew and overcast edges of material simultaneously
- Operate tackers, pocketsetters, buttonhole makers and fusing, hemmer and other machines to perform various operations in the fabrication of garments and other articles
- Examine garments and operate sewing machines, sergers and other machines to repair garments and other articles during the manufacturing process
- Complete production reports
- May perform minor maintenance and repairs on sewing machine.
Hours of work are 40 hours per week (overtime paid after 44 hours/week). Pay is $17/hour. Successful candidates must speak English. No education or experience is required.
Please send resumes via email to email@example.com.