WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Evansville, Indiana, 47712 is currently hiring a Deckhand Operator
Deckhands operate and maintain equipment on the deck of a vessel and assist with docking and other operations. The deckhands together make up the deck crew and are responsible for maintaining the ship
Note - Pay Rate for this Job is $12.50/Day
Shift Timing: All shift available
- Stand watch and look for other boats and dangerous obstructions in the water, as well as navigational aids like buoys or markers.
- Operate and maintain onboard equipment
- Maintain deck surfaces resurfacing and painting
- Handle lines and assist with berthing and unberthing
- Secure cargo on deck and towing
- Help unload and load cargo
- Follow the Captain's orders and help senior deck officers, Ensure best environmental practices while working, Clean the inside crew quarters of the ship
- No experience required.
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to:
Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Youtube
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.