WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady Branch #1742, Located at Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, 18018, USA, is currently hiring a Picker / Packer.
As a Picker and Packer, you are responsible for pulling and preparing orders for shipment. This may involve moving inventory and helping with team reorganization efforts.
- Pull and prepare orders for shipment, delivering the proper paperwork, packaging, and quantity for each order to the required destination in shipping and receiving.
- Perform merchandise scan-ins, and other required quality assurance steps that confirm the contents of each order while tracking inventory for the company.
- Receive, verify, stage, and stock incoming material, either independently or as part of a team depending on order size and daily staffing needs.
- Ensure the warehouse area is cleaned, organized, and that all safety procedures are being followed at all times by yourself and your teammates.
- Provide dependable, shift-long coverage of the warehouse facilities to ensure order fulfillment operates as efficiently as possible for the duration of the warehouse associate's shift.
- Must have some basic computer experience.
- Must be able to walk, bend, lift, reach and stoop, and stand for various amounts of time during shift.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Dependable daily attendance and ability to meet productivity goals.
- Strong organizational work.
- Prior warehouse experienced preferred but not required.
To begin your journey, go to : https://jobs.peopleready.com/jobs/PR-1196261/Picker-Packer
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.