WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady Branch # 7255, 1375 S. Lebanon St., Lebanon IN 46052 is currently hiring a Department Supervisor.
- Prepare and manage a production schedule to ensure customer parts are completed on-time.
- Creates and maintains a department staff schedule to ensure staffing can keep up with production demands, monitoring regular and overtime hours and time-off requests, providing training, coaching, performance reviews and corrective action as needed.
- Regularly monitors equipment operation and communicates with Facilities Manager regarding required maintenance.
- Ensure all safety, quality and production documentation is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Assist staff as needed to prepare customer parts for coatings processes through hands-on procedures such as fixturing, blasting, power washing, polishing, grinding, cleaning, masking, etc.
- Complete purchase requisitions for tools, equipment and supplies.
- Works with other department supervisors to coordinate schedule and manpower adjustments.
- Work with Production Manager to implement continuous improvement projects.
- Follow all ISO 9001, AS9100, internal quality policies, OSHA safety regulations, and company safety policies.
- U.S. citizenship or permanent resident (green card) required (citizenship sponsorship is not offered with this position).
- Minimum high school diploma or GED. Associates or bachelor’s degree in Business preferred, but not required.
- Must have at least 3-5 years of supervisory experience (preferably in the Heat Treat/manufacturing industry).
- Experience with computer-controlled production equipment and Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Ability to reprioritize daily tasks upon the direction of management.
- Must be able to read and follow blueprints/specifications.
- Must have good mechanical skills (i.e. work with basic hand tools).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time on concrete warehouse floor.
- Ability to lift and handle up to 50 lbs. daily.
- Experience in utilizing and training others in Lean, 5S and Six Sigma methodologies a plus.
- Forklift experience is a plus, but not required. 13. All employment at IBC is conditional upon results from background and drug testing.
To begin your journey, go to : https://www.peopleready.com/welcome?branch=7255&req=8252BR
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.