LPN Clinical Care Coordinator Regular Full-Time Brooklyn, NY, US
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates between Graham Windham, case planning, primary health care providers, birth and foster parents on health plan
- Conducts initial health and risk assessments, retrieve health history and required consents
- Utilizes various EHR (Electronic Health Record) systems for scheduling, uploading, and tracking of medical information
- Manages appointments and provides health summaries to case planners in advance of Family Assessment and Service Plan deadline
- Ensures adherence to all applicable county, state, and other regulations
- Participates in High Risk Meetings and ensures that the best provision of services is offered for “high risk” kids on caseload.
Please click on link below to apply:
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
- Experience and skill in providing care coordination, preferably with children and families.
- Microsoft Office and familiarity with NYS Connections system a plus and other electronic health records systems
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
- Bilingual Spanish/English preferred.
- Willingness and ability to work from both the Harlem and Bronx office with additional travel to our Brooklyn site.
Position Type: Full Time
Annual Salary: $46,850.00
Graham Windham offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid time off, holiday pay, retirement savings plan, and much more.