Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Regular Full-TimeProfessional NEW YORK, NY, US
Graham Windham is seeking a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner who will be responsible for psychiatric evaluations and medication management of children and youth, including those served by our Family Foster Care program and community partners.
Conducts health assessments and psychiatric evaluations - incorporating feedback from other health care professionals, families, and staff members in other disciplines to ensure ongoing quality delivery of health services.
· Refers clients for consultations and follows up as necessary.
· Exhibits customer service, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
· Ensures that medical records are kept up to date as per programmatic and regulatory standards.
Please click on link below to apply:
· Minimum of four years of direct experience with some of that experience involving treatment of children and/or adolescents
· Bilingual, Spanish speaking a plus.
Part time/Full time Commensurate with experience