WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Forest, Virginia, 24551 is currently hiring a Warehouse Worker
We are seeking a Warehouse Workerto become an integral part of a Distribution Mail Company!You will be Perform hand inserting accurately and timely for direct mailings.
- Will operate equipment including, but not limited to cutter, folder, self-adhesive stamper, glue,stamper and collators (will train)
- You will insert multi-matched packages without using a single sequence number.
- Will be inserting mailing into envelopes, boxes, tubes,polybags, andjiffy bags.
- Previous experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have ability to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 50lbs.
- High noise levels due to machines in operation
- Must have ability to stand for 8-hour shift.
- Must have ability to multi-task and pay attention to detail (Quality Control is KEY)
- Must be self-motivated and able to help/work with others.
- 7 year criminal background, 6 panel DT
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to:
Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Youtube
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.