WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Calgary, Alberta, T2H 0A2 is currently hiring a Truck Loader / Unloader
Do you find happiness in working with a team to get a job done? Are you a committed, motivated employee with a rare work ethic who doesn't mind getting your hands dirty? PeopleReady is hiring Trash Loader, and you just might be a flawless fit. A Trash Loader has a dirty job, but it's one that most communities can't live without. Trash Loader make sure neighborhoods, streets, and public areas stay clean, and they dispose of trash in safe, effective, and environmentally friendly ways. A Trash Loader must be physically fit, so he or she can quickly climb in and out of large trucks and lift heavy trash containers. Many Trash Loader obtain driving certifications, allowing them to operate commercial vehicles. We would love to have you on our crew, so apply at the link above.
- Riding on the back of garbage or recycling collection truck and collecting solid waste on a designated route.
- Directing driver when pulling out in traffic and backing up, and directing incoming vehicles to dumping area at solid waste disposal facilities.
- Knowledge of standardized work routines used for manual tasks and operation of collection vehicles in solid waste operations.
- Checking operating and safety conditions of vehicles, performing minor servicing, and reporting needed repairs or servicing.
- Assisting driver with various tasks during waste runs.
- Deep knowledge of work routines and procedures in collecting solid waste materials for disposal, reuse, and recycling.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds, and able to carry, reach, bend, push, pull, and climb.
- Flexibility to work in all weather conditions.
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to:
Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Youtube
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.