WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Hudson, Wisconsin, 54016 is currently hiring a Plastic Injection Mold Operator
This is a fast paced job that requires a strong commitment to quality and attention to detail. We are offering full time schedules with benefits. We are the gateway to full time employment with Phillips-Midsize where your opportunities are yours to take on. Temp-to-hire opportunities are available after meeting attendance and performance requirements.
12 hour rotating shifts (2-2-3) - 5pm-5am-$17.60/hr
5am-5pm Rotating shifts (2-2-3)-$16.64/hr
7am-5pm Mon-Thurs -$16.64/hr
- Ability to read and comprehend Operator instructions in English.
- Good communication skills
- Basic math skills: including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Must have a strong commitment to quality, safety and communication.
- Positions involve a variety of production, inspection, packaging and machine operation duties.
- Prior experience is a benefit, but not required.
- Background Check
- Stand for Shift Duration
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Pass Drug Screen
- No Education Requirement
- Previous experience preferred
- Basic Background Check 4 panel drug screen Orientation at PeopleReady branch after applying via our app: Jobstack
- Worker Ability to multitask, show flexibility, and have great attention to detail
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to:
Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Youtube
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.