WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Muncie, Indiana, 47303 is currently hiring a Roofing Labor / Roofer
We are looking to hire an efficient Roofer to repair existing roofing systems and install new roofing systems where needed.
Note: Payrate for this position is $12/Hour
- Responsibilities include removing hazards from roofs, gutters, and adjacent structures, setting up barricades and warning lines, and performing all tasks necessary for roof maintenance.
- Measuring and cutting materials to ensure that they fit securely around vents, gutters, chimneys, and walls.
- Smoothing out rough spots on roofs to prepare the surface for new shingles or waterproofing.
- Replacing areas of clients' roofs that are damaged or rotting.
- Installing vapor barriers and insulation to create a more waterproof seal.
- Safely setting up ladders, scaffolding and hoisting equipment as required.
- Updating the supervisor on job progress and reporting any problems related to the job.
- Safely transporting all required equipment and materials to job sites.
- Proven roofing or general construction experience. -
- Working knowledge of different roofing systems. -
- Sound knowledge of business ordinances. -
- The ability to lift heavy materials and tools.
- The ability to use powered hand tools.
- Excellent communication skills.
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to:
Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Youtube
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.