WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Detroit Lakes, Minnesota, 56501 is currently hiring a Maintenance Technician
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the safe and efficient maintenance and repairs of machinery. Proactive individual with exceptional trouble shooting, mechanical, and electrical problem-solving skills. Maintenance specialists are required to repair and maintain, in accordance with diagrams, sketches, operation manuals, and manufacturerâ€™s specifications, machinery and mechanical equipment, such as motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines and equipment, including, but not limited to, production operation equipment, using hand tools, power tools, and precision measuring and testing instruments, lathe, punch press & robotics.
- Work with operations to ensure plant equipment is operating when necessary, through diagnosis, troubleshooting, and repair. Issues may be mechanical or electrical.
- Perform preventative maintenance on all plant equipment to ensure maximum productivity.
- Work with operations to focus on improving productivity through the use of improvements in machines, materials, or processes.
- Install and troubleshoot any new equipment as directed.
- Attendance at work during the regularly scheduled shift is an essential duty. This includes, but is not limited to be present at work, arrive on time and be at the workstation ready for work at the start of the shift.
- Safety: Must have an outstanding safety record and follow all safety policies and procedures. o Participate in safety training and meetings. o Maintain clean and safe work area. o Report all injuries/accidents near misses immediately to supervisor or a member of management. o Report all unsafe acts and conditions. o Use equipment and materials properly.
- Quality: Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness. Monitor own work to ensure quality. Apply feedback to improve performance. Look for ways to improve and promote quality
- Quantity: Meet productivity standards without diminishing quality of work. Strive to increase productivity. Work at keeping waste down. Complete work in a timely manner.
- Dependability: Take responsibility for own action. Follow instructions, responds to management directions.
- Initiative: Readily volunteers. Undertake self-development activities. Take independent action. Ask for and offer assistance whenever needed.
- Ability to interact professionally with others; including co-workers, vendors and customers.
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to:
Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Youtube
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.