WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Jeannette, Pennsylvania, 15644 is currently hiring a General Labor
PeopleReady is looking forGeneral Labor.
Note - Pay rate for this job is $14/Hour
- Draw or press thermoplastics into specific shapes
- Set controls to regulate vacuum, air pressure, sizing rings, and temperature
- Synchronize speed of extrusion
- Locate defects on extruded products
- Check for conformance to specifications
- Clean tools
- Activate and adjust extruding machines
- Work efficiently and productively
- Ability to Multi-task
- Stack material in a safe and efficient manner
- Develop an understanding of OSHA regulations and Triumvirate's Health and Safety Practices
- Develop respect and working relationship with co-workers
- Demonstrate the ability to be creative and solve unique problems
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs repetitively
- Must be able to operator a forklift
- Other duties as assigned
- There is no minimal educational requirement, but specialized training can help laborers advance
- Verifiable work history that shows professional skills and experience
- Strong work ethic
- Some assignment have additional screening requirements, such as background checks and/or drug tests
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to:
Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Youtube
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.