WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady Bloomfield, CT is currently hiring a Maintenance Technician
As a Maintenance Technician, you will complete repair and maintenance work orders, including painting; electrical system maintenance; and replacement of ceiling fans, exhaust fans, and garage door openers and generally work to repair and improve anything that you can get your hands on, from plumbing to parking lots for our clients. We can help make this dream career a reality. We would love for you to apply at the link above.
- Mending plumbing systems, including sinks, tubs, toilets, and water heaters
- Repairing and maintaining all home appliances
- Restoring door locks and key systems
- Making repairs while possibly crouching, lying down, standing on top of ladders, or even in the dark
- Performing minor construction and/or carpentry work
- Minimum one-year general maintenance work experience preferred
- Have valid driver's license
- Ability to operate a smartphone for receiving and working on all work orders
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Have tools of the trade and be able to bring them to the jobsite
- References to verify your professional skills and experience
- Some assignments have additional screening requirements, such as background checks and/or MVR checks
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to :
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.